Seven easy ways to give to The Glasgow Academy:
• Set up a regular monthly or annual gift by Standing Order with your bank.
• Make a one-off gift by cheque sent to:
The Glasgow Academy
Glasgow G12 8HE
• Make a one-off bank transfer. Please call 0141 342 5494 for account details.
• By card (debit or credit) by calling External Relations on 0141 342 5494.
• Gift shares directly to The Academy; it's a very tax-effective way of donating.
• Leave The Academy a legacy. Bequests to charities (such as The Glasgow Academicals' War Memorial Trust/The Glasgow Academy) are 100% exempt from inheritance tax. Bequests to charity can also reduce the level of IHT levied against your estate by 10%.
• If you are a US taxpayer, you can make a tax-deductible donation with a preference for The Glasgow Academy via the British Schools and Universities Foundation (BSUF). http://www.bsuf.org
If you are a UK taxpayer, please Gift Aid your donation; it will increase the value of your gift by 25%